Interested in becoming an affiliate for the freelance writing course Write Your Way to Your First $1k?
My current courses & pricing (you get 30%)
WriteTo1k brand (for freelance writers)
Earn a commission every time you refer someone to the site, and they end up buying the course. Introduce writers, bloggers, stay-at-home moms, or anyone wanting to break away from their 9-5 job to the course – and get paid for it.
- 30% commission
- NET-30 payout through PayPal
- last referral gets the commission
- 365 day cookie
- handled by Teachable.com (reputable third-party provider)
How does it work?
Here’s how the process goes:
- A visitor clicks the affiliate link on your site, on social media, or in an email.
- The link sends the visitor to the sales page of the course.
- The affiliate program operates using the standard “last touch” method. This means the last affiliate who refers a sale gets the commission. So, promote hard, promote often, and keep promoting hard and often!
- Everything is tracked with cookies, which means your unique affiliate id is attached to this visitor. If your affiliate cookie is in their browser, and they purchase the course any time in the next 365 days, you’ll receive a 30% commission on the sale.
It’s easy to do and no experience required
Just fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within a couple business days (usually sooner) letting you know if you’re a good fit for the program.
Once approved, simply log in, generate your affiliate links (I have a short video explaining the process) and start promoting. If you ever have any questions or need some support, I’m always just an email away!
How do payments work?
Affiliate payments are sent through PayPal on a NET-30 basis (because of the 30-day money-back guarantee). For example, any non-refunded sales you refer in January would be paid out to you the first week of March.
Sign up below
Step 1. Your account
Head over to my Profitable Creative site and create a free account. If you have a Teachable account, you can sign in using it. If you’re a course student of mine, you already have an account on Profitable Creative so you can skip this step (or you can create a new account with a different email to keep things separate).